Step I: Registration on the UG portal
- All the candidates seeking admission to the Undergraduate (UG) courses are required to register online.
- Any first time user, in order to access UG Admission Portal, need to register on the portal with a valid e-mail ID.
- Applicants who do not have a valid e-mail ID must create an e-mail ID before proceeding.
- The applicant needs to keep this e-mail ID handy because it will be required to access his / her account on the portal as well as for all the future correspondence throughout the admission process
- The default settings allow all applicants to register for all courses (without any penalties).
- The applicants will be eligible to take admission in all the colleges and courses provided they satisfy the cut-off of the colleges and the eligibility for the selected courses.
- If applicants have examination results pending or have reappeared in papers, they will be able to update these marks by logging into their Dashboards. The university may be contacted for further details of admissions in the University.
- Utmost care must be exercised in uploading the documents.
- Applicants will be responsible for all information they upload, including copies of certificates. They will also be responsible for the quality and authenticity of the files they upload. The applicants will be able to see the preview of their form and the uploaded documents. The applicants are advised to take all care to avoid rejection on this basis during the admission process.
Step II: Payment of the registration fees
The application form will be deemed submitted only when the applicant has paid the relevant registration fee. This fee must be paid only through the link provided through the applicant’s Dashboard. There is no method available to applicants other than this online link generated for payment of the registration fee. When the applicant has successfully submitted the registration fee online, they are advised to keep records of the payment’s transaction ID, Credit Card/Debit card/Net Banking details and date of transaction as proof for future reference. Further, the applicants are advised to complete the process well before the deadline in order to avoid any last minute glitches.
Step III: Reopening of the portal
The application will be allowed to update the marks and make minor corrections in the form during this window provided to them. This will only be a one time process.
Step IV: Declaration of Cut-off
The University shall declare a minimum of five Cut-Offs. In case, there are still some vacant seats left, further Cut-Offs may be announced by the University. If needed, the University may also conduct special drive in order to fill vacant seats against reservedcategory. In case of vacant seats left after the first five Cut-Offs, there will be a special Cut-Off only for those candidates who could not/ did not take admission in the initial fiveCut-Offs for whatsoever reasons.
List of Documents to be verified online at the time of Admission
Utmost care must be exercised in uploading the documents. Applicants will need scanned copies of the certificates on the basis of which they wish to claim admission. Documents required-
(a) Class X certificate/marksheet
(b) Class XII certificate and Marksheet
(c) Relevant reservation certificate issued by competent authority*
(d) Self attested copies of requisite certificates for admission under Sports/ ECA category
(f) Photo identity card (Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter Identity Card, Passport or School Identity Card)
Note: Kindly ensure that the name of the Applicant and Guardians/Parents are identical in all the documents. Any kind of discrepancy in this regard can be a reason for denial of admission.